The Uniform Solution WebStore
Easy to Start and Customize
Creating your WebStore in The Uniform Solution takes just a few minutes with a Wizard that guides you through the set up process. Using the pre-defined pages and menus will get you started quickly, but you also have the option to customize the pages, menus, graphics and emails used by your WebStore. Product images are provided by many of the partners that participate in The Uniform Solution's Connected Partner Program*.
If you are familiar with search engine optimization (SEO) you will be pleased to know that meta data for the items you sell is automatically created for you, and you can add your own meta data and Google Analytics to your site.
Concepts and Framework
The WebStore Configuration Form in The Uniform Solution contains all the settings, preferences, and selections to define the operation and the look and feel of a fully functional WebStore. The WebStore utilizes a pre-designed "framework" that incorporates user definable graphics, pages, and menus to make each WebStore as unique as possible. The framework has been modeled after several of the largest eCommerce sites in the country to ensure the WebStore will look professional, tasteful, and handle the data-driven demands of a large eCommerce site
The WebStore Configuration
The WebStore Configuration Form in The Uniform Solution contains all the settings, preferences, and selections to define the operation and the look and feel of a fully functional WebStore.
Content Pages are web pages that are used by a WebStore Configuration to display “content” (text and graphics) in the lower right portion of the Browser for a WebStore. A Content Page can be used to display a *.htm or *.html file, or can be user defined.
The WebStore has pre-defined content like "Shop by Brand", Sign-in, the Customer Menu, the Employee Menu, etc. This predefined content is called by menu items and objects.
The Pre-Designed Framework
The WebStore utilizes a pre-designed "framework" that incorporates user definable graphics, pages, and menus to make each WebStore as unique as possible. The framework has been modeled after several of the largest eCommerce sites in the country to ensure the WebStore will look professional, tasteful, and handle the data-driven demands of a large eCommerce site.
Sample WebStore Pages
Please click the Show Sample Pages button to see a variety of sample WebStore Pages.
Show Sample Webstore Pages
Item Grid View
Sales By Date (Employee Signed-In)
Report Menu (Employee Signed-In)
WebStore Feature Listing
The integrated WebStore provides a wealth of features, simplicity, and true seamless integration with The Uniform Solution.
Easy to Get Started
- Setup and Configuration is in The Uniform Solution and can be done in as little as 10 minutes
- A customizable WebStore is created for you as a starting poi
- Existing vendors, departments, and contracts are used to easily find and locate items you sell in the WebStore
Easy to Maintain
- Item Prices and Descriptions are the same in the WebStore and the retail store
- Product images are easily added to items in The Uniform Solution and are displayed in both The Uniform Solution and the WebStore
- Images are automatically downloaded for new products from “Connected Vendors”
- Seamless integration with The Uniform Solution keeps the information identical in the WebStore and The Uniform Solution
- Include Unlimited Items
- Input custom search engine meta data and utilize Google Analytics reporting
- User Definable: Content Pages (items, text, etc.), Menus and Menu Items, Header Graphic, Emails
Shopping Cart Features
- X-Web Secure Credit Card Processing
- On-Account and 3rd Party Billing
- Sales Tax and Shipping Options
- SSL Certificate Support
- Check in-store stock availability, and on-line stock availability
- Bill or Payroll Deduct purchases and use existing credit and allowance limits
- WebStore accounts can be linked to existing retail accounts
- View previous purchases, orders, and payment history
- Request 3rd Party Billing from a Store Account
- Store Accounts are notified by email and can Approve or Deny a 3rd Party Billing Request
- Pricing based on discounts and contracts in the customer profile
- Group Sign-in displays products and pricing for a contract
- View Sales Entry Transactions (invoices, orders, layaways, gift certificates, and quotes)
- Run and Save most existing Uniform Solution Reports
- Reprint Sales Entry Transactions
The Uniform Solution WebStore vs. Traditional eCommerce Sites
The Uniform Solution WebStore is a robust data driven eCommerce site that provides tremendous value by leveraging the information maintained in The Uniform Solution. The Uniform Solution WebStore has a predefined framework that can be customized by the user in selected areas such as page content, menus, graphics and items to include. Traditional eCommerce sites have been custom development projects where each individual site owner can add any feature or option they want provided they can pay hourly rates for a web developer to implement them. The Uniform Solution's WebStore is a powerful application with full integration with The Uniform Solution, but it is not possible to change the basic framework of the design on a site by site basis.
The WebStore displays shipping options that are specified in the WebStore Configuration Form. Shipping options are set up in the Shipping Options List in The Uniform Solution. Currently the shipping amount can be based on a minimum amount and have an option to calculate an amount based on the item total or invoice sub-total.