1. Scrub Works VStock. Scrub Works has implemented Vendor Stock reporting. To activate this feature for Scrub Works, go to the Vendor Form for the vendor and select the Purchasing > Connected Options Tab and select Scrub Works.
2. Scrub Works Images. Scrubs works is now providing images of their products. To activate this feature for Scrub Works, go to the Vendor Form for the vendor and select the Purchasing > Connected Options Tab and select Scrub Works.
3. WebStore and Contracts. Added a Checkbox to the Contract List that prevents the WebStore from re-loading Contracts and putting the Web Server in Maintenance Mode each time a Contract is changed. When “WStore Refresh Off” is checked, there is also an option to Refresh the WebStore from the Contract List.
4. Shipping cost in Sales Entry. You can now enter shipping costs up to 99,999.99
5. Importing Customers. You can now select to import customers as a sub-account for a Billed Account. If the last column in the Import File contains the Employee ID, you can choose to import this value as well.
*The import does not check for duplicates, so do not import the same customers more than once.
6. Summary Invoice and Account Statements. An option has been added to these reports to print the items sold below each invoice.
7. Sales Detail by Transaction Export. This export now includes both the Sold to Name and the Ship To name. If a sub-account is on an invoice their name will be in the Ship To (matching the invoice) as well as their email address and phone number.
8. WebStore Group Sign-in. The Welcome message that is displayed can now include links if desired using the Token substitution.
%$Link$url:text% (ex %$Link$www.google.com:a great search engine%)
%$LinkNew$url:text% (ex %$LinkNew$www.google.com:a great search engine%)
9. Williamson Dickies EDI and ASN’s. Dickies Workwear moved their server for EDI ordering and ASN downloads. This change requires version 4.32 or newer.
1. Sales Entry Copy Transaction/Quote. This procedure could GPF and Crash attempting to Copy or Convert a Transaction with a customer that was tax exmpt or had an alternate tax rate. This was a regression introduced in 4.31 due to revisions in the Vendor stock checking that was made to add VStock to the WebStore. This is now fixed.