Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Revisions and Fixes – September 2015
- X-Charge and EMV. Processing Debit and Credit with EMV devices has been added. Credit Card receipts will now indicate if a transaction used the EMV chip reader. It also prints a decline receipt for the customer as required for EMV transactions.
- WebStore Sales by Account. Selecting to sort the list by “Sold To” for Billed accounts with sub-accounts now works and enables you to locate a sub-account by last name.
- Transactions. Now using Native SQL transaction processing in the POS application – like the Web Server.
- Sales Entry. Fixed error reported when editing a sale from a store that is no longer included in the system.
- Customer Search. Optimized the search for faster results.
- Sales Invoice Export. Now exporting the po number.
- WebStore Content Pages. Content page sections were not being included in the Batch for use in WebStores at remote locations. Fixed now.