Jon Lemons – Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- WebStore VStock. Fixed an error that caused the Web Server to fail when sending a UPC barcode that vendor does not recognize. Fixed Now.
- WebStore Images for Contracts. Fixed an issue where a contract limited to a color was not displaying the image on the product page.
- WebStore Company Name. Could not always enter a company name as the customer name instead of the last name first name. Fixed Now.
- Email PO. F10-Email PO on the PO List was not working properly. Fixed now.
- Special Order Delivery Deposit Credit. When delivering some items on a paid in full order with shipping that was taxable, the shipping tax was not included in how much deposit should remain on the original order. This has been fixed.
- Paypal. Paypal orders sometimes failed to validate processing as complete with the WebStore upon returning from Paypal. Also, if the billing address did not match the paypal billing address, returning from Paypal did not work properly. These items have been fixed.
- Customer Export. The customer export could fail if exporting tagged records. This has been fixed