Jon Lemons – Thursday, November 09, 2017
- Connected Vendor Revisions. 511 has changed their EDI provider and this updated version is required to send them EDI orders.
- EasyStreet Shoes. EasyStreet Shoes is now providing images for the items in their catalog.
- IguanaMed is no longer a connected partner and has been removed.
- Web Store. Fixed a memory leak in the HTML generation and an index out of range error that could occur.
- Month-End Fixed an issue with the 2nd pass of the Month-End not properly keeping credit card signatures. The 2nd pass was only active if INI entries were manually created to reduce the SQL database size.